Pastor Pearl Osa is fondly known as the Possibility Broker because of the unbelievable feat of carrying a pregnancy during a beauty pageant and still placing as a finalist; a month post partum.
However, what really warrants the title for her is the fact that this was her eleventh baby and the ninth born by C-section.
Since her days in corporate as a National Head of LnD in the banking and telecoms sectors, she now gleefully juggles many balls.
- – Homeschooling mom
- – Pastor
- – Administrator of Rebirth of Africa House
- – Author of 4 books on marriage and raising children.
- – Singer of almost 10 afrobeat love duets with her husband
- – Public Speaker
- – Mentor/Coach
- – Pageant Judge
- – Proprietor of women, youth and children’s Faith based Academies.
- – Philanthropist – feeding widows and caring for the underprivileged since 2014
- – Producer and Host of her own faith based Talk Show on TBN Africa on DSTV.
- – Content creator for associated brands
- – Serial Entrepreneur
Her passion is to see God glorified by people living out the scriptures, stepping out of fear and into possibility and power, to chase and fulfill their purpose; all of it, to have their lives transformed and to reach their fullest potential.