Time is running out
Dont miss out on early bird pricing
EPR Global Leadership Summit
EPR Global will be hosting it’s first leadership summit. The summit is themed “Shaping The Culture” and it will be held in Nairobi, Kenya from the 5th to 7th May 2022.
It will be an amazing time where female thought leaders and female executives will share how to advance the kingdom of God in the nation. Participants can expect to be inspired, challenged and empowered to influence various aspects of society while they network.
The event will end with an amazing tour and a safari!
May 5th to 7th, 2022
Event Schedule plan
Leadership Summit Schedule.
|7:00pm – 7:05pm||Plenary||Opening Prayer|
|7:05pm – 7:35pm||Plenary||Worship|
|7:35pm – 7:45pm||Plenary||Welcome Remarks|
|7.45pm – 7:55pm||Plenary||Video and The Leadership Institute|
|7:55pm – 8.15pm||Plenary||Shaping The Culture|
|8:20pm – 9:05pm||Plenary||The New Face of Female Leadership (Person, Purpose, Power)|
|9:05pm – 9:35pm||Plenary||Threshing Floor Worship|
|9:35pm – 9.45pm||Plenary||Announcements / Closing Prayer|
|10:00am – 11:00am||Panel||Unleashing the Power of Women in Leadership|
|11:10am – 11:40am||Break out 1||How to catalyze your personal impact and drive transformational change|
|11:10am – 11:40am||Break out 2||Overcoming the systemic challenges women face in creating wealth|
|11.45am – 12.45pm||Panel||Breaking the Status Quo, Gender Discourse|
|02:00pm – 03:00pm||Panel||Pyramids of the Mind – The Power of Creativity|
|3:10pm – 3:40pm||Break out 1||Overcoming mindset barriers that limit creativity|
|3:10pm – 3:40pm||Break out 2||Building strategic relationships and network|
|3:45pm – 4:45pm||Panel||Reinventing through Partnership & Collaboration|
|8.00am – 2.00pm||– Safari – Market day – Evening drinks and Networking|
SAFARI AND NAIROBI CITY TOUR
VILLA ROSA KEMPINSKI NAIROBI
Reserve your room now.
Click on the button Below to begin.
Yes, foreign nationals must obtain a Kenyan visa before they reach the country, including visitors holding a U.S. passport.
Single Entry Visa – $51
– Visit www.ecitizen.go.ke.
- – Select Create an account
- – Once Logged in, Select Directorate of Immigration services (New Applications)
- – Click on eVisa Application
- – Select submit Application.
- – Select Kenyan Visa.
- – Select the type of Visa and read the Instructions Carefully.
- – Fill in the application form.
- – Under Travel Information; Reason for Travel is Tourism.
- – Full Name and Address of Host:
***Villa Rosa Kempinski Chiromo Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
- – Upload hotel reservations confirmation
- – Pay Using visa card, MasterCard and other debit cards.
– Hold a passport valid at least six months on entry with one blank visa page.
- – Hold proof of sufficient funds.
- – Hold proof of onward/return flights.
- – Hold proof of hotel reservation.
- – Hold all documents required for the next destination.
Yes, you need to have a 48 hours negative COVID test result.
No, you cannot. You must be fully vaccinated.
Unless you fall under these exceptions. Please click here for details.
You need to have a valid vaccination card and health declaration form.
All air travelers need to obtain a Health Declaration form called Travelers Health Surveillance form to enter Kenya. This new entry requirement has been introduced by the Government of Kenya due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Read how to apply for the health declaration form here or apply with a Kenyan eVisa if you required it.
Please book your hotel stay at – KEMPINSKI HOTEL or any other hotel of your choice
$60 per person for round trip (if one person in the car)
$35 per person for round trip (if 2 people or more, maximum of 3 people per car)
You can book by clicking right HERE
Uber option is available as well.
$100 per person
It is FREE to attend on May 5th
$80 or Rhs 8,000 to attend May 6th.
Yes, registration is required.
Kenya is a land of beauty and diversity, with an endless list of reasons to visit. Featuring stunning landscapes, animal and plant life, and fascinating cultures, Kenya is truly blessed with these riches, and more!
Kenyan presents diverse and niche product offers with endless opportunities for relaxation, culture, incentive, adventure, coast, sports safaris and community tourism. There is a lot to do in Kenya; from hand feeding Giraffes, to adopting orphaned elephants to taking breathtaking balloon safaris at dawn.
– A recent report by World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) placed Kenya as the second most innovative country in Africa and 85th globally.
- – Close encounters with the Big Five. …
- – Hunting is illegal in Kenya. …
- – No traffic jams on Lamu Island. …
- – You can witness the result of earth splitting force. …
- – Breaking world records in running. …
- – Kenya is also home to the fastest land animal. …
- – The country of 68 languages.
- – Kenya has 50 national parks and reserves. …
- – The Great Rift Valley was formed more than 25 million years ago. …
- – There are over 60 languages spoken in Kenya. …
- – The first woman to win a Nobel Peace Prize was from Kenya. …
- – Mount Kenya is the second-highest mountain in Africa. …